Morgan Hunt is looking for a Senior Infrastructure Specialist for an interim assignment at a multi-site education organisation based in London. The main focus of the role will be to develop, support and maintain the IT Infrastructure including networks, servers and storage, telephony and systems.
The main duties of the role include:
1. Assisting in maintaining levels of infrastructure performance and reliability
2. Contribute to the management of largescale projects carried out in the department.
3. Implement network security policies
4. Plan the IT Infrastructure development and improvement
5. Ensure that excellent customer service is at the heart of the IT Support Team operation
Successful candidates will possess good communication skills and be educated to degree level, with the following experience:
* TCP/IP, Ethernet and Wireless Networking design, management and support
* Windows server and Exchange Server installation, management and support
* Router/Switch configuration ideally with Cisco hardware to CCNP
* Firewall administration and management
* Experience with management and configuration of SAN systems
* Experience with back-up and recovery systems
* Development, support and administration of a multi-site network
* Business systems support and administration
For further information please contact Brendan Shaw at Morgan Hunt on or apply below.
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.