My client, an growing international organisation, currently seek a Part-Qualified Accountant, to join them on a full time permanent basis.
Due to team restructure, an experienced and ambitious accounts professional is required to supervise the existing accounts function, whilst being responsible for the preparation of management accounts on a monthly basis.
Main responsibilities will be:
– Preparation of monthly management accounts to strict reporting deadlines
– Profit and loss analysis, comparing budget to actuals and investigating variances
– Reconciliation of multiple balance sheet control accounts
– Preparation and posting of all month end journals (accruals, depreciation etc)
– Maintenance of the fixed asset register
– Preparation of monthly and quarterly international VAT returns
– Preparing budgets and forecasts amending as necessary
– Managing a small team of three staff, monitoring performance and answering queries
– Year end processing including assistance with audits to four different entities
The successful candidate will be:
– Currently studying towards ACCA or CIMA qualification
– Proven experience of preparing fully reconciled management accounts for a medium sized entity
– Proven experience of Line Management of a small team or member of staff
– Possess Excel skills to an advanced level including Pivot Tables and VLookups
– Able to meet strict reporting deadlines and show examples of this
– Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written, and the ability to liaise with department managers throughout the wider business
If you feel you have the required experience for this role, please apply today, or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.