A mid-sized, successful and stable commercial enterprise based in East Oxford, seek to appoint an experienced accounting professional to join their small Finance team. You will take ownership of a range of payables and receivables procedures, reporting to the Finance Manager.
You will be given a diverse range of responsibilities, and the chance to take on more in the years ahead.
The main duties will include:
– receipting BACS, cheque and credit card payments to the cashbook
– logging remittances received
– liaising with factoring company in relevance to customer payments received
– responding to customer queries in a timely manner
– processing accounts payable invoices and credit notes on a daily basis
– reconciliation of supplier statements
– reconciliation of credit card statements
– control and reconciliation of petty cash records
Applicants are expected to bring a solid understanding of accounts payable and receivable, demonstrated through practical experience gained over recent years, facilitating a smooth transition into this role, and working with minimal supervision.
You will enjoy taking ownership of a supplier and customer ledger, and reporting on a monthly basis. Familiarity with ERP systems and MS Excel is of paramount importance, as are strong communication skills to build relationships with all manner of internal and external contacts.
If you feel this opportunity can match your ambitions, please Apply Online today.