A highly successful, expanding international operation with strong roots in the Oxfordshire area, seek to appoint a skilled, experienced Credit professional to join their mid-sized Finance team, reporting to the Commercial Manager. You will be rewarded with a generous financial and benefits package, and the opportunity to take ownership over a portion of the debt ledger, as well as increasing responsibility within the department over time.
As part of a small Credit team, you will be given a range of responsibilities relating to debt management and aged debt reporting.
The main duties will include:
– monthly reporting on credit exposure and aged debts, including KPI reporting
– submission of National Statistics returns
– completion of customer qualification and portal questionnaires, insurance requests and trade references
– key account credit control and relationship building
– pre-litigation and UK litigation process, including liquidation returns
– processing card payments
– issuing overdue and stop letters
– issuing final notices within defined processes, passing court action files to Commercial Manager
– conducting statement runs
Applicants are expected to demonstrate strong practical experience gained within a Credit Controller post over recent years, and the ability to apply a commercial mindset to your account management and debt collection procedures.
You will need to show clear communication skills, both written and verbal, to facilitate the building of relationships with all manner of customers and colleagues across the globe.
An aptitude for numbers and an overall financial acumen is considered a pre-requisite, as is the ability to utilise MS Excel and accounting systems for monthly reporting purposes.
If you feel this opportunity could give you the access to a credit risk post you have long desired, please Apply Online today for further information.