My Client, a thriving and positive Main Dealer is looking to recruit an organised and efficient Warranty Administrator for their dealership in Portsmouth.
This is an excellent and once in a lifetime opportunity to join a fantastic dealership that is forward thinking, creative and building towards not only its own, but also its employees future.
The key requirement for the role is direct Motor Trade experience within a Warranty, Service Administration or Reception position. Your organisation will be paramount to the success of your application, as well at the dealership in its warranty claims.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Maintaining a great relationship with your customers, dealerships and manufacturers
• Putting in place warranty payments and procedures
• Following up on any issues
• Maintaining an up to date status on all requested certifications and licences
• Acknowledging all guidelines and policies
Your skill-set must include:
• Having fantastic organisational skills
• Good communication skills
• Being process driven with a meticulous attention to detail
• Have an ability to prioritise workload.
A full UK Driving Licence would be an advantage to your application, however this is not essential.
Unfortunately we are unable to contact every application that we receive, if you do not receive a response please assume that you have been unsuccessful with this particular application, however if you have automotive experience we will keep your details on file and contact you should a vacancy arise that matches your skills and experience.
Follow us on Twitter!! @progressrecruit
Automotive | Motor Trade | Dealership | Hampshire | Portsmouth | Jobs | Service Department | Service & Aftersales | Service Advisor | Service Reception | Aftersales Advisor