Head of Department – Travel Litigation – £35,000 + Bonuses
Are you an ambitious travel litigator, looking to take that next step in your career?
This is a rear opportunity to head up your own department, with an experience firm that is really going places. You would have the opportunity to build your own team. The rewards for successes in this role will be a very generous bonus scheme of up to 20k a year.
Experience of travel litigation and experience of supervising junior members of staff are essential for this role.
Your role as Head of Department will involve:
• Helping implement/ set up new structures and systems
• Overseeing the expansion and growth of the department
• Meeting agreed quarterly targets
• Carrying out Travel Litigation work
• Training and supervising junior members of staff
• Helping stream line the processes/procedures
• Heading up a small team of around three or four people
The acceleration of current growth means that my client is eager for a swift appointment so please contact me now on:
Please call Pamwan Johnson G2 Legal directly or apply online.