GCSE English Lecturer
20 hours per week
Competitive Hourly Rate
This is an excellent opportunity for an excellent opportunity for an experienced GCSE English Lecturer for 20 hours per week from now until 26thof May.
Our client is a leading Further Education College in the Leicester area who have excellent facilities
Fancy making a difference as well as working within a supportive team environment?
The successful candidate will need:
• A teaching qualification
• Experience of teaching GCSE level English
In return you will receive:
Highly competitive rate based on experience (please include your hourly rate with your application)
Dedicated personal consultant providing excellent support
Reed Education provide the following service features
• Online Enhanced DBS checks
• Access to pension scheme
• Weekly Pay
• Continual Professional Development
• Dedicated and fully trained consultants, here to promote and develop our staff
• Regular managed work to best suit the skills of the Teacher or Teaching Assistant
• Long Term and permanent vacancy focus
• Permanent vacancy access to reed.co.uk, the UK’s largest, most visited and most used online jobsite.
Before being cleared for work in colleges, successful candidates will be required to come into our branch and complete a number of checks, including a fully enhanced DBS during the registration process.