New opportunity alert! Our client has an exciting opportunity available for an Infrastructure Engineer (Microsoft) to join the team based inWoking, Surrey. Working 37.5 hours per week, the successfulInfrastructure Engineer will receive a competitive salary of up to £25,000 – £30,000 per annum + profit share + benefits.
Title: Infrastructure Engineer (Microsoft)
Remuneration: up to £25,000-30,000 + profit share + benefits
Location: Woking, Surrey
Hours: 37.5 per week
– Have you lived in the UK for 4 consecutive years, in order to pass security clearance?
– Do you have at least 2 years’ experience in IT support, installing/configuring troubleshooting desktops/laptops, networks and servers?
– Are you looking to progress with your career?
If you answered Yes to all of the above, then please read on:
Our client has a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic Infrastructure Engineer to join their growing and friendly team.
This role would suit you if you are looking for progression and have a minimum of 2 years’ experience installing/configuring/troubleshooting desktops/laptops, networks and servers. You will be involved in supporting internal and client infrastructure as well as working on internal and client facing projects designing, deploying and upgrading solutions/platforms.
So what will the Infrastructure Engineer be doing?
Your responsibilities will include:
– Installing, configuring, troubleshooting and working with imaging, so solid knowledge and experience of Microsoft Windows 8, 8.1 & 10, Microsoft Office 2013 & 2016 and other client software i.e. Anti-Virus etc.
– Setting up, upgrading and troubleshooting desktop and laptop hardware.
– Installing, configuring & troubleshooting Windows 2008/2008 R2/2012 & 2012R2 Servers
– Managing Active Directory and other network services i.e. DHCP & DNS etc.
– Installing, configuring & troubleshooting Microsoft Hyper-V & Windows Failover Clusters
– Working on internal and client projects as part of the project team to deploy new internal and client solutions and to upgrade existing solutions.
It would be advantage if you have done the following:
– Microsoft Windows 2008, 2008 R2, 2012 & 2012 R2 (1 Years exp. Desirable)
– Active Directory (and associated features/functions i.e. DNS, DHCP, ADFS, Certificate Services etc.) (1 Years exp. desirable)
– Hyper-V Virtualisation/General Virtualisation (Understanding of desirable)
– Networking – Good understanding of network principles, understanding of VLAN’s and network layers.
– Backup Technologies and Software i.e. LTO tape drives, Symantec Backup Exec (1 Years exp. desirable)
Why work for them?
– They offer competitive perks and proven career progression. The working environment while dynamic has a friendly, relaxed atmosphere where colleagues with like minds are always ready to help. They also offer variety of different certifications you will be able to obtain.
– They are a great believer in a healthy work-life balance. There is a good mix of challenging, enjoyable work and fun both in and out of the office. They are firm believers in ensuring everyone has a good balance between time at work and time at home with family and friends.
– They will reward you with a package of competitive benefits. This includes a salary up to £30,000 depending on experience, 25 days’ holiday allowance plus UK Bank Holidays, pension, profit share, Life Assurance, gym membership discount, childcare voucher scheme, season ticket loan and cycle to work scheme. They also offer an active social community with a football team, cycling club and much more.
So do you have what it takes?
This is an excellent opportunity to work within an organisation that is committed to staff welfare and employee relations.
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become the newInfrastructure Engineer then please click “Apply” today or feel free to give them a call to discuss.
Contact: 360 Resourcing Solutions .