Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated radiographer to fill a full time role in Bournemouth. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of radiography and be registered with the HCPC.
The starting pay rate for this locum general radiographer job is Â£28 per hour and is a 1 month contract.
Responsibilities of the radiographer:
– Producing images to an optimum diagnostic quality
– Communicating with team members and liaising with other disciplinary teams
– Keeping accurate records and updating records when needed to
– Working within general x-ray, A&E and theatre
Requirements of the radiographer:
– Degree or equivalent within radiography
– HCPC registered as a radiographer
– Recent post qualifying experience working as a radiographer
This radiographer job is advertised by Tom Baldry; if you are interested in this position please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients’ requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting Kellie Thorndyke. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.