Our client is seeking a highly experienced National Sales Manager to head up their team of regional and national sales agents. You will be responsible for recruitment of new field agents as well as offer training, development and guidance to agents within their roles.
The ideal candidate will be sales focused and have experience of managing a sales team ideally within the motor industry.
- To work to both strategic and financial targets
- To organise Client Review Meetings with review document and the subsequent production and distribution of approved minutes
- Management and motivation of all agents assigned
- To organise the distribution of regular communications to all agents within their region as required
- Introduction of new working practices, to ensure that specific tasks are completed according to a standard methodology
- Continuous improvement and updating of reporting practices
- Monthly review meetings with agents to review performance
- Manage sales performance of teams
- Work closely with the Director and dealers to achieve overall objectives of achieving yearly targets.
- Educated to GCSE with Maths and English
- Experience of working within the operational and sales side of the motor industry
- Management of a sales teams and preferably influencing people/self-employed sales agents
- Presentation/Negotiation skills
- Self-Motivation; Planning and Organizing
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be independent, highly motivated and capable of achieving objectives in a positive manner with the minimum of supervision