My client is a multi service Law firm based in the City Centre of Manchester. Due to expansion within their Residential Conveyancing department they are now seeking a Mandarin or Cantonese speaking Residential Property Fee Earner or Solicitor to join their Residential Conveyancing Team. You will be required to deal with both Commercial Property and Residential Property (including leases). The successful candidate will bring a positive attitude and will help to strengthen their Residential Conveyancing department as a Fee Earner. You must have previous experience dealing with Residential Property and Commercial Property matters. You should also be able to handle your own caseload, be willing to learn and grow within the firm as a Residential Property Fee Earner/Solicitor.
Required Skills & Experience/ Responsibilities:
• You must be Mandarin or Cantonese speaking
• A minimum of 12 months experience within Residential/Commercial Property
• You must have previous experience dealing with Residential and Commercial Property matters
• You should have experience in handling your own caseload
• You have a tactical approach of prioritising your workload
• You are motivated and driven
• You have excellent communication skills
• You value customer service and build strong relationships with your clients
• You are passionate about personal career development
Location: Greater Manchester
Salary range (DOE): £20,000 – £25,000
Job type: Permanent
Working Hours: Monday – Friday (full time)
To register your interest for this Vacancy, please select the Apply button below. Your C.V. is kept in the strictest of confidence and no details are divulged to any external parties. Should you require a discreet conversation, feel free to call Saaima Patel (Greater Manchester) who is able to provide further information and benefits on this Vacancy.
Why Apply through RKRS Legal?
RKRS Legal is a Specialist Legal Recruitment Consultancy, amalgamating over 10 years worth of experience and network building within the Legal Sector. We are regulated by the Institute of Recruiters, the Employment Agencies Act 1973 and the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2002.
Our sole focus is towards Legal based opportunities countrywide, resulting in providing you the best advice possible based on your experience and credentials.We boast a magnitude of Legal 500, Magic Circle law firms, Blue Chip Clients and dynamic Small Medium Enterprises. Browse our website Now to feel at ease that we will give you the best advice for your next career move, through a group of Accredited Consultants.