Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Basic salary: Â£18,000 – Â£20,000.
My client is currently looking for motivated, passionate, driven graduates to join their expanding team of award winning recruitment consultants at trainee level.
Are you an individual that likes to be pushed out of their comfort zone or a graduate that wants to be recognised for their hunger to succeed and consistent hard work? If so, this is an amazing opportunity for you.
My client is listed in the Times and Virgin Fasttrack awards as one of the best companies to work for. They pride themselves in their ability to employ graduates and nurture them into the best recruitment consultants possible, with a 3rd year OTE of Â£100k being more than achievable.
Ideally, they are looking for people who are:
– Graduates having attained at least a 2.2 in any discipline.
– Looking for a long term career
– Driven towards success.
– Tenacious, confident and resilient.
– High achievers in their education and employment history.
– Money-motivated – My client has the best incentives in the industry, including 5* holidays, meals at Michelin starred restaurants and one of the most competitive commission structures there is.
Recruitment is not a typical 9-5 office based job as there are continual targets that consistently need to be met; however it primarily involves:
– The development of new business via cold calling and building rapport with companies to give you their vacancies that need filling.
– Keeping clients up to date on the recruitment process.
– Sourcing candidates for roles and preparing them for interviews and the recruitment process.
– Working towards targets.
– Being self-sufficient, prioritising workloads and ultimately running your own desk.
My client is currently interviewing and is looking to hire as soon as possible. If you think you have what it takes to be a successful recruiter please send your CV to me now to be considered immediately.
(Successful candidates will be contacted within 5 working days).