Skincare Consultant – Luxury British Skincare Brand – Salary up to Â£19K
This highly successful business leads the way in offering natural beauty products of the highest quality to their devoted customer. Using only the finest ingredients, they produce award-winning skincare, hair care and cosmetics. As an employer, they stand out from their competitors by offering their employees stability, bespoke training, promising prospects and an exciting future.
We are looking for warm, personable full time Skincare Consultant with experience in dealing with customers on a one to one basis to join an established team in their flagship counter in Kingston Upon Thames.
Your responsibilities will include:
* Acting as a brand ambassador for the business in this flagship location
* Delivering a world-class service to each visitor to the counter.
* Maintaining good relationships with host management.
* Taking pride in a high standard of product knowledge and your ability to mindfully advise and discuss with your clients.
* Visual merchandising and maintaining high store standards.
* Supporting the Counter Managers in other areas, where required.
Previous experience in a store or counter and working with a luxury or premium brand is essential.
The starting salary for this full time position will be up to Â£19,000 depending on experience, and is reviewed throughout your career. You are also entitled to a generous monthly product allowance, 33 days holiday, non-contributory pension plus many other company benefits. To apply, send your full, up to date CV immediately.
Zachary Daniels specialises in retail management recruitment. Please click apply today to be considered for the role.