Our client is a leading interactive online training organisation who provides high quality cutting edge e-leaning courses to SMEs and corporate household name business from premiership football clubs through to Leisure Parks. They have seen 50% year on year growth and have had a run of record months, an opportunity has now arisen for an Account Manager to join their team.
* Job Title: Account Manager
* Salary: Â£16,000 – Â£18,000 OTE Â£26,000 – Â£28,000
* Industry: Online Training
* Location: Bracknell (Easy access from Bracknell Train Station + Free Parking)
We are looking for driven account managers with the right attitude, work ethic and in return our client offer their employees quality training, continued personal development, a very generous bonus scheme along with a positive fun working environment, benefits and opportunity for progression as they like to promote from within and are expanding quickly.
As an Account Manager your duties will include:
* Management an existing portfolio of spending clients
* Develop and maximise spend from client base
* Renew, retain and upsell
* Build strong working relationships
* Set clients up on trails and online demonstrations
* Follow up on inbound leads generated my he marketing team and website enquires
The successful Account Management will have the following skills and experience:
* Previous sales / account management experience
* Good attitude and work ethic
* Excellent communications skills and telephone manner
* Strong relationship building skills
To apply for the above position of Account Manager please apply via the button shown or contact Snap Recruitment for further details.
Key Words: Account Manager, Sales, Sales Executive, Business Development, Recruitment, Retail, Telesales, Sales Consultant, Training, Online
Contact: Alix Laflin