Are you a Level 2 or 3 qualified Nursery Assistant looking to gain more experience in local nurseries?
Are you looking for flexible work that suits your availability?
This could be a new challenge for you!
– Recognised Qualifications to CACHE/ NVQ Level 2 or 3
– Enhanced DBS
– Demonstrate creative ability
– Able to hit the ground running
– To ensure the setting of a high quality environment to meet the needs of individual children from differing cultures and religious backgrounds, and stages of development
– To actively promote and support the safeguarding of children and young people in the workplace, ensuring Setting policies and procedures are observed at all times
– The preparation and completion of activities to suit the child’s stage of development
The Benefits of working for Reed Education:
Competitive pay rates
Online Professional Development Training
Pension Scheme and Reed Travel Benefit
Your own experienced and dedicated Consultant
Flexible work to fit your current work situation
We can find you work in the following areas:
– Southend on Sea
If you have recent experience in a nursery environment and would be interested in either day to day or long term supply, then please get in touch on 01245 245501