Administrators x 2 – Fluent Polish Speakers required
Do you have good administration skills? A strong customer focus? If so, we have opportunities for talented and professional candidates to work for a progressive organisation in Surrey/Hampshire.
These positions offer long term career opportunities and an opportunity to work in a great environment.
Full training will be given.
The purpose of the role is to provide administration support to a specialist area. Applicants must be fluent in Polish & English.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
• Good administration skills
• Fluent in Polish & English
• The ability to communicate in a professional manner
• Good IT Skills
• A passionate and positive approach to work
• Good analytical skills
Key duties & Responsibilities:
• Conduct all customer telephone calls in a positive manner
• Checking paperwork to ensure accuracy
• Using Microsoft Word & Excel
• Liaise with customers and clients in a customer focused manner
• Update the customer database
• Create presentations using Microsoft PowerPoint
• Support Managers with admin
• Reply to customer emails
• General office administration
• Carry out the auditing of files to ensure compliance with company standards
• Ensure all relevant forms are within the correct folders
• Ensure that the compliance policy is adhered to at all times
• Ensure relevant data protection rules are adhered to
We are keen to hear from candidates with strong language skills including German, Italian, Spanish, Russian. Please do get in touch for a confidential discussion.