An experienced Senior Marketing Executive is wanted to join the largest leisure operator in the UK, based in Woolwich, London.
The organisation is a not-for-profit, but very commercially minded one, that partners with local authorities to run leisure centres, libraries, children’s centres, spas, events spaces and world-class sporting venues. They’ve grown year on year since their inception and have ambitious further growth plans.
The Senior Marketing Executive will play a key role in an established, yet growing, marketing department. The department supports over 230 leisure facilities including libraries, children’s centres and events spaces, so they have a lot to be proud of and a lot of messages to promote.
The role requires a real marketing all-rounder, with strong knowledge and experience of managing budgets and the full project life cycle. You’ll need experience of PPC and SEO, as well as digital advertising, email marketing and eCRM.
Title: Senior Marketing Executive
Location: Woolwich, London
Salary: up to Â£33,696 basic salary, plus 8% attendance related bonus after qualifying period
Benefits: Heavily discounted leisure membership, pension scheme, ride to work scheme, social events, early finish on Fridays
The Senior Marketing Executive will be responsible for the following:
– Supporting the Marketing Manager in building key relationships with stakeholders
– Delivering the implementation of strategic marketing plans across the business
– Line-managing up to two Marketing Executives
– Managing and monitoring through-the-line acquisition focused marketing programmes
The ideal Senior Marketing Executive will possess the following:
– Experience of working with both online and offline marketing and measuring ROI
– Excellent digital marketing knowledge with an understanding of setting up and monitoring PPC and SEO campaigns
– Knowledge of the leisure industry is desirable, although experience in-house or for a marketing agency will stand you in good stead
– A relevant degree or equivalent experience
– The ability to multi-task and remain calm under pressure
As a Senior Marketing Executive, you’re likely to be motivated by results, and will always be striving to achieve more. You’ll of course need fantastic communication and writing skills, as well as being able to communicate effectively with other members of staff and stakeholders.
In return for your hard work, you’ll receive a competitive salary, excellent benefits package and excellent career progression opportunities.
Please click to apply for the role of Senior Marketing Executive in Woolwich, London.
If the details shown on your CV match our client’s requirements, we will provide our client with your full details so that they can judge whether you may be suitable for the opportunity advertised. Your details, as submitted by you, will only be used in relation to this specific opportunity. We may also use your details to contact you by email about our free career advice site CareerSavvy. By applying to this advert and submitting your CV and/or cover letter to us, you give express consent to us using your details for these purposes.
eRecruit Solutions actively recruits for the following roles: Senior Marketing Executive, Digital Marketing Executive, Marketing Manager, SEO / PPC Executive, PR Executive in London