Our client is a fantastic national brand who specialise in removals and storage, offering a full range of professional removals and storage services for home and business. They are currently looking for an office based Sales Consultant to join their National Sales Team.
They’re looking for a talented Sales Consultant to work in an office based role, based in Kings Langley, covering the sales desk in the West and North London regions.
Sales Consultant – Job Purpose:
As a Sales Consultant you’ll contact customers who have shown an interest in moving with our client, to provide a quote for their prospective move with them. It’s important that you understand their customers’ needs and requirements; Moving can be one of the most stressful and daunting experiences in a person’s life – your natural approach will ensure that Customers are at ease when making important decisions.
• Process and manage removal enquires received through their Website and by telephone.
• Grow territory revenue within the brand image and deliver profitable revenue in line with margin expectation.
Sales Consultant – Responsibilities:
• Demonstrate professional and responsible selling at all times.
• Building strong relationships with customers and providing best advice on their move requirements.
• Up sell and introduce partner revenue streams.
• Liaising with agents, sales partners, solicitors and progressing sales through to completion.
• Liaising closely with the customer service, operations and marketing teams.
Sales Consultant – KPIs:
• Achieve annual revenue targets.
• Sales productivity target.
• 12 monthly sales reviews.
• Sales person of the year.
• Sales activity league.
Sales Consultant – Skills, Knowledge & Experience:
They’d love it if you had previous new home experience, even better if you specialise in the removals or logistics industry. But don’t worry if you haven’t – they can give you the tools and development to become the most successful Sales Consultant in this market. The key attributes they’re looking for are excellent customer relationship skills and a determination to succeed. You’ll need to be happy working independently, and have a proactive approach to sales.
Job Title: Sales Consultant – Office Based
Location: Watford / Wembley
Salary: Competitive plus Sales Commission Scheme (OTE £30,000 – £35,000)
How to Apply:
If you feel you have the necessary skills for this role please apply online with your CV, along with a covering letter, stating your salary expectation.
Candidates will only be contacted if they are invited for interview.
You must be eligible to work in the UK to apply.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application has been received for this Sales Consultant role and to follow further instructions if applicable.
Contact: Simplified Recruitment