REED Business Support is working with one of the largest motor groups in the south east with dealerships in Kent, West Sussex, Surrey, Berkshire, Bristol and South Wales.
This motor group offers exceptional levels of customer service and complete aftersales servicing, MOT, repairs, parts and warranty requirements. Currently they are looking for a Motor Vehicle Technician in Tunbridge Wells
On a daily basis your role would be to:
– To carry out vehicle service and repair work in accordance with technical standards and within the budgeted time
– To examine vehicles and diagnose non-routine defects, either in the workshop or during road tests
– To liaise with Advisors and customers regarding work carried out
– To work with colleagues to maintain workshop standards of cleanliness and tidiness
– Providing support to less experienced colleagues
As the successful candidate you will be able to demonstrate previous experience in a similar role within a car dealership or similar business. You must be a qualified and skilled Technician. In return the company is offering a competitive salary, bonus, company pension scheme and holiday entitlement.
If you would like to know more about this role or to be considered for the role then please call Matt Butterfield at REED Business Support Maidstone.