An opportunity for a driven Field Sales Representative to join a leading FMCG company focusing on maintaining and building relationships within the independent sector, with opportunities to progress into different routes to market and National account within Wholesale or Grocery.
My client is a leading name in FMCG world, this business attracts all potential candidates with a strong focus on career development and progression.
Company is a successful, high growth FMCG organisation seeking talented Field Sales Representative to join them at this exciting time. You will;
– Analyse opportunities for your territory
– Take ownership for your region and develop plans to increase distribution, visibility and awareness of the brand
– Build and maintain strong relationships with the trade through on-going dialogue and support
– Drive results and exceed sales objectives for the South East
– Provide business analyses and competitive data for the South East region to the General Manager
– Join a new team and enjoy leaving your footprint for our exciting brand
Existing Field Sales Representative who want to be apart of a leading FMCG brand comes with its advantages. Apart from future career progression being inevitable, the environment is fast paced and varied which will give you the opportunity to excel and manage your own portfolio of clients and customers within the independent channel.
Commutable to Kent
Company Car, Annual Bonus of up to 30% of Base Salary, Daily Lunch Allowance, Healthcare, Share Schemes plus other generous benefits including pension.