Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Â£32,000 – Â£40,000 (Dependent Upon Experience)
Pension & Bonus Scheme & Childcare Vouchers
Permanent Nights Shift Pattern
Due to significant growth within the company, my client, a prototyping and injection moulding company are looking to add a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer to its ever expanding team. From this site they offer 3D printing, CNC machining and Injection moulding services to customers and clients. This opportunity offers great security and stability. The company gives the new employees a good technical challenge day to day and an opportunity to join a new team.
* Providing both Reactive & Planned Preventative Maintenance
* Maintaining a variety of machinery such as CNC mills, injection moulding machines, tool room equipment, ancillaries etc.
* Fault Finding both Electrically & Mechanically
* Reporting to the Facilities Manager
Skills and Qualifications
* Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineering Experience
* Must be willing to work permanent nights Sunday-Thursday
* Fault Finding Ability both Electrically & Mechanically
* Experience working with injection moulding machines and CNC machines
With a strong product portfolio and a rapidly growing customer base, this job gives the new employee job security and great job satisfaction as it got awarded Top 100 Workplace (2011-2013).The company are a massively growing and expanding company. They are looking to open a new local site soon this year also, so this is a great time to join a rapidly growing company.
In return for your commitment my client offers a stable and secure career for technically motivated engineers. If you feel this is of interest please send your CV to directly to Ryan Williams .
Hunter Selection recruit Engineering professionals in Design, Manufacturing, Field Service, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Production, Purchasing, Manufacturing, and Mechanical Engineering