My client is a global healthcare leader. I have an exciting opportunity to join them on a permanent basis as a Communications Manager.
Ideally you will be working in a similar role looking to make an excellent step up, or you will be working in a PR communications agency as a Senior Account Manager / Account Director.
– Inputting to and overseeing the development and management of communications programmes to support priorities of the Global Business Units and providing communications counsel to marketing and medical colleagues
– Beyond the Global Business Units, additional responsibilities to include leading external and internal communications programming to support UK & Ireland business needs as directed by the Communications Director
– The role, supported by specialist communications agencies, and working closely with the relevant brand teams, is accountable for leading the development of effective communications strategy and initiatives that will generate impact for key therapy/product areas
– Building on opportunities: to enhance the position of core/commercial brands, to shape and secure the potential of products within the portfolio; whilst developing and protecting the interests, and reputation of brands and therapy areas in the UK and Ireland
Qualifications / Experience:
– First degree in relevant discipline
– Demonstrated experience managing issues communications and regulatory milestones (e.g., NICE)
– Significant experience in developing and implementing effective, high-profile and measurable brand communications strategies that cross all channels (earned, social, shared, owned, paid), ideally in a healthcare setting
– Deep understanding of the current media landscape – digital communications strategies, implementation and measurement (e.g., social media, owned, shared, paid, content strategy) and how to best integrate them into communications programming to drive measurable results
– Demonstrated expertise in developing and leading such initiatives from research and social listening phases through programme development and execution
– Significant experience in simultaneously managing high-profile, complex issues and crisis situations, ideally within a healthcare setting
– Ability to rapidly and effectively assimilate to a fast and changing communications environment
– Excellent communication & writing skills
– Demonstrated ability to engage and influence senior internal and external stakeholders
– Proven ability to build strong relationships both internally and externally
– Strong influence skills
Please apply online or contact James Harvey at Gold Group on 01342 330 554 for more information.
This advert was posted by Gold Group – one of the UK’s leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we’ve got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.
Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.