Graduate / Trainee Infrastructure Support Analyst – London City – £24-26k + benefits + bonus
Hands-on Graduate / Trainee Infrastructure Support Analyst wanted for a Growing London based company – You need ONE of the following skills Oracle Database / Windows Server / Cisco Networking experience.
Growing and stable, London based; IT company is looking for a Graduate / Trainee Infrastructure Support Analyst to join their team. Are you interested in joining a company that has a Long history of recruiting graduates, providing them with long-term careers and on a regular basis progressing Graduates to Senior / Management roles?
Full and extensive training is provided in the following:
* Cisco Networking: Switches, Routers, Firewalls, WANs
* Oracle Database: Oracle Server, SQL, PL/SQL
* Windows Server: MS Server, COM+, Hyper-V
To be successful for the Graduate / Trainee Infrastructure Support Analyst you must have the following:
* Graduated with a 2:1 or above (Computer Science, Maths, Physics or Engineering) and strong A levels
* First-rate problem solving ability
* Excellent communication skills
* Team player
* Academic / Personal experience of ONE of the following: Cisco OR Oracle OR Windows Server
You will have the opportunity to work within a passionate and knowledgeable Infrastructure team applying your problem solving skills to business and technology problems.
As a Graduate Infrastructure Support Analyst you would be working within the System Support team, tasked with:
* Supporting, maintaining and administrating Network and Infrastructure environments
* Designing and Developing Infrastructure environments
* Supporting Oracle databases
* Managing EMC SAN and NAS solutions
The Graduate Infrastructure Support Analyst role will be Completely HANDS-ON (this is not a Helpdesk role), you will be:
* First point of contact for all technical issues relating to Microsoft, Oracle, and Networking technologies
* Provide in-house support for the tailored applications
* Analyse system issues e.g. performance, outages, bottlenecks
* Manage virtual desktop environment
Any IT Support experience will be a bonus, but not a requirement.
You will be offered £24-26k + benefits + pension + health care + Excellent bonus.
Don’t miss an excellent opportunity to start your career in Infrastructure – Contact Harriet Proud on or click the ‘Apply Now’ button
e-Recruiter assist a wide range of companies, UK wide, to find people like you – if these roles don’t seem right please still get in contact as we have many, many Graduate roles available throughout the UK. e-Recruiter also offer a Reward Structure, so if you know if anyone who may be interested in Top Tier Graduate roles, please let us know