NURSERY DEPUTY MANAGER REQUIRED IN WIMBLEDON
(Full-Time, 40 hours per week)
Our client are currently seeking a Deputy Nursery Manager for their Wembley. based Nursery which is ideally located in Wembley. the setting has a lovely outdoor garden with a vegetable patch, it also is attached to a fantastic soft play area which the children can use
The role involves supporting the Nursery Manager in running the nursery setting.
Candidates should have:
– Great knowledge and experience of supporting the running of a nursery setting
– Ensuring the Health and Safety of all children and staff
– Maintaining the highest Safeguarding standards
– Knowledge of best practice childcare
– Excellent relationship building skills with all key stakeholders, children, parents, staff, etc
– The ability to support the Manager in deliver against challenging KPIs
– The experience and capability required to supervise and motivate a team
– The desire to continuously improve and the drive and determination to make sure it happens
– And above all, a desire to provide the highest quality of childcare, and child development.
In return, you’ll get:
– A competitive salary circa (£16 – 17k but may be negotiable).
– An employee benefits scheme, including a stakeholder pension
– Ongoing training and development opportunities
– Support in achieving your career aspirations
– The opportunity to work as part of a wider team of childcare professionals who are committed to delivering the highest quality childcare.
Please send us your CV if interested in this Deputy Nursery Manager role or call Eleanor or Seb for further information on .
Please feel free to share with a friend.