Lead Network Operations Engineer (NOC) Data Centre SAAS Cloud
3rd line NOC eng
CCNP – type Level
1 week in 5 on call 8 hours per day
We currently seek a network engineer to work on the set up and ongoing operation of a new cloud / SAAS software centre of a major global software provider.
Keywords – Network Engineer, Cisco, CCNP, CCIE, CCNA, CCIP, CCSP, Network Architecture, Network Operations, NOC Team Lead, routers, switches, firewalls, NOC Engineer, Network design, Network planning, Network Security, ASAs, Checkpoint
Our client is investing heavily in building up a new advanced cloud infrastructure from scratch and as such you will have lots of excellent opportunities to work with the latest tech from a variety of standpoints. The role would be heavily client focussed work with optimising and reporting on performance on an on-going basis.
– Network planning and design
– Network Management
– Network Monitoring and support
– Network monitoring and support – Management, troubleshooting, vulnerabilities
– Working knowledge in Cisco networking technology, including Nexus switching, IOS switches, firewalls and ASAs
– Cisco server systems, such as Cisco Unified Computing Services, including B- series and C-series server systems and 6200 fabric switches.
– Load balancers, Wireless, NMS, NAC, IPT, and Video
Interested please send your CV for a swift response
Contact: Liam O Brien