* Senior Commercial e-Commerce Manager * £60K – £70K * Amazing Opportunity * Excellent Benefits * West Sussex *
Highly experienced Senior E-Commerce Manager required within one of the UK’s largest international Airports. Sales of airport parking and other key products like premium security, lounges and airport hotels are a key driver of income for the airport, and by far the largest part of these sales come through their website.
You will be accountable for delivering over £50m in sales through our e-commerce channels, working with product owners, pricing managers and the marketing team to deliver a co-ordinated program of online activities to hit our commercial targets. This is a great role for someone who enjoys being accountable for an online sales target, as well as delivering an exceptional online customer experience.
The candidate we’re looking for will have the following:
• Demonstrable track record of driving online sales and maximising conversion in comparable organisation
• Proven track record in website development, content management, merchandising, user testing, AB testing and web analytics
• Broad understanding of acquisition methodologies including SEO, PPC, e-mail, display, affiliate programmes etc.
• Experience managing external agencies to deliver
• An up-to-date understanding of ecommerce trends and the latest online sales tactics/best practice
• Excellent communication and presentation skills to senior stakeholders.
• Educated to degree level
• Understanding of cyber security and information security
If you have the experience required then please apply now!!
Contact: Sophie Pearson