Our client is a cost consultancy who work with blue chip clients on retail and commercial developments across the UK. They currently have an opening for a Quantity Surveyor to join them on a permanent basis to work within their retail cost management team.
The client is really busy, they have a secured pipeline of projects in different stages of their project life cycle, initially the successful candidate will be running projects worth Â£500k – Â£4m based from their office in Kent.
The client would also consider a Quantity Surveyor who works from home and is happy to travel to their office near Maidstone once a week.
Responsibilities in this role include:
– Budget estimating
– Cost planning
– Preparation of tender documents
– Reporting on tenders
– Assembly of contract documentation
– Cost reporting
– Interim valuations
– Agreement of final accounts
– Degree qualified in Quantity Surveyor or Commercial Management
– Experience working for cost consultancies or end user clients
– To have worked on commercial or retail construction project work as a Quantity Surveyor is preferred.
– Knowledge of JCT Contracts
Contact: Rob Glaser