Finding Solutions- SCHADS Level 5
$55k-$57k + super + salary packaging
3 month contract, 4 days per week
Youth service providing preventative outreach
About the company
A community organisation that provides support for vulnerable and disadvantaged people. They have a long history of supporting children and young people. If successful you would work with a very experienced team in the community.
About the role.
This role is for a SCHADS level 3 case manager. The successful applicant will work in the Finding Solutions program an adolescent mediation service which aims to divert young people away from the child protection and statutory systems. They provide the young person and/or family with timely and intensive support to contain the family conflict issues being experienced and to reduce the likelihood of placement in out of home care.
• active outreach to young people, their household and family
• assessment of the needs of young people and their family
• a realistic understanding of the issues young people and their family may face
• the implementation of a support plan to assist young people and/or families to strengthen family and community relationships
• intervention that may include mediation, counselling, outreach and recreation activities
Skills and Experience
• Tertiary Qualification in Social Work or Psychology (beneficial)
• Ability to work in the community
• Skills engaging young people at risk
• Desirable is a knowledge of child protection, out of home care
• An organized, professional, reliable person is a must
• Salary Packaging increasing you non taxable income to $34,000
• Working in a team whose outcomes affect lives
• The lead service in the out of home care program
To apply click apply below or for more information contact Paul Ridley on 03 9223 7554 or email firstname.lastname@example.org