JobTitle: Enterprise / Corporate Account Director (Managed Print Services / MPS / Document Workflow Solutions)
Territory: National coverage with a focus on the South East & London
Basic: 50,000 – Â£60,000
OTE: Â£105,000+ (uncapped)
Benefits: Fully expensed company car or car allowance, pension scheme, life assurance plan, laptop, mobile phone
Experienced in selling MPS (Managed Print Services) into the Corporate or Enterprise marketplace?
Driven by high earning potential?
Does a company who are already well established, highly successful and growing rapidly excite you?
Due to continued success and further company expansion my client is looking for new business focused industry experienced top performers who want a long term career with a forward thinking and award winning company. On offer is an excellent uncapped bonus structure, competitive salary and great long term career prospects. This company has a very attractive growth plan over the next few years which will take the business to being one of the largest resellers in the UK.
*To open new and develop high value strategic accounts within the Corporate & Enterprise marketplace
* To sell into C Level contacts (typically into FTSE 500), the companies’ Managed Print (MPS) solutions using a value proposition model
* You will have the assistance of a lead generation team
The role will involve;
* To seek opportunities to build solutions to C Level contacts
* Utilise relationship and consultative selling with key decision makers and influencers to achieve or exceed sales targets
* Develop strategies and new ways to market within Corporate accounts
* Assess needs and present solutions to improve their business performance
* To maintain, develop & own relationships with the respective clients
*Must have at least 3 years’ experience gained in a similar role selling MPS / Managed Print Services into Corporate or Enterprise level accounts
*Delivering in excess Â£250k+ gross profit annually
*Success and money driven
*Proven track record
* Must be an effective communicator
*Flexible and innovative
*Have strong negotiation and problem solving skills
*Driven towards personal goals
*Able to establish, grow and maintain relationships
*Motivated, dynamic and have a positive attitude
Contact: Genesis Associates