Construction Manager – London
£50k-£60k Depending on Experience
Our client, is a property development company with a specialty in identifying and regenerating derelict land and buildings. They specialise in superior design, high specification and well-considered living environments create apartments and houses.
Due to growth, they are looking for a Construction Manager.
• Duties include, but are not limited to :
Assume Overall responsibility for the “construction team” who will be responsible for the procurement, site installation and commissioning of the lifting equipment
• Responsible for Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality
• Providing pre-construction input to meet all contractual requirements
• Ensure the management process relating to site labour & subcontract
• Liaising with clients and reporting on project progress on a weekly basis.
• Managing the site managers and site supervisors as required.
• Meeting subcontractors and suppliers as required
• Making site inspections and ensuring that the installation is proceeding safely in accordance with the programme.
• Checking and preparing site reports, method statements and risk assessments, designs and drawings
• Maintaining quality control procedures
• Input to the evaluation process of sub-contractors, and advising the Project Manager and the Procurement Manager accordingly
• Provide site progress reports to the Project Manager
• Ensure all weekly and monthly reporting requirements are met by the site management teams and communicated to the relevant Managers.
For more information on the excellent, exciting opportunity please get in touch with Adam Dvorkin on 020 8959 7373
Contact: Adam Dvorkin