Internal Sales – New Business
Â£40k – Â£55k basic / Â£70K – Â£100K OTE
Multi Million Software Vendor – UK Top 5
Young, Dynamic and Progressive Environment
London Office – Near Fenchurch
We are currently working with a top 5 UK software vendor looking for a number of key personnel to join their business. As a business of 950 people they have ambitious growth plans and their SaaS (Software) offering have been going from strength to strength. They are looking for dynamic sales people that want to join a business renowned for culture and a Top 100 UK employer 5 years on the bounce.
They sell software solutions in to business aimed at the main business processes e.g. Financial, HR, CRM etc. This role is a Sales Executive role where you will sell Software solutions with an AOV of Â£10k – Â£20k in to corporate / enterprise level clients. This is not a micro-managed role and you will have the flexibility to go out and visit clients.
Full training will be provided from the ground up and they will provide you with everything you need to be successful. As a Sales Executive you will be responsible for generating new business relationships but will also have the help of a Internal Sales team. Progression is expected in to a senior role within 18 – 24 months and the business has plans to double in size over the next 5 years.
To truly kick-start your career with a reputable and credible company apply below.
The role: Internal Sales – New Business
– To promote and sell products and services to new business’
– Develop relationships with key decision makers and manage and nurture pipeline
– To develop long term meaningful relationships
– First contact person for incoming calls / client requests
– To ensure a high standard of service is achieved and maintained, whilst continuously developing an extensive knowledge of the company’s products and services.
– To develop sound knowledge of customer’s needs and competitor activity.
– To comply with all operational standards.
The right person: Internal Sales – New Business
– Consistently achieve KPI’s and desired output keeping quality focused
– Consistent delivery against monthly targets
– Ability to plan work load to optimize customer contact
– Confident on the phone and dedicated to developing and growing relationships
– Ability to listen and ask questions to understand customer needs, values and aspirations.
– To ensure that tasks are completed within set deadlines.
Essential skills: Internal Sales – New Business
– Software / IT / Technology sales experience
– Ideally experience within software / IT / SaaS / Managed Services is desirable but not essential
– Understanding and meeting customer needs
– Initiative / Team Working
– Self Management – Personal effectiveness / resilience
– Proven experience in a similar role
– Excellent communication and listening skills
– Perseverance and the ability to respect the client.
– Enjoy working within a target-driven team environment.
– Ability to interact confidently & persuasively at all levels
– Ability to work under pressure
If this role sounds of interest please apply below. If you require more information please get in touch on /