Our client is a highly successful dynamic firm and a market leader within multiple markets, and urgently require talented graduates / second jobber sales professionals to join their trainee recruitment program.
Comprehensive training will be provided and 2nd year OTE’s in excess of £50k.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
– Developing business with new clients over the telephone
– Arranging and attending business meetings with new and existing clients
– Maintaining effective working relationships with existing clients and identifying opportunities for further business
– Sourcing candidates to match client recruitment needs
– Searching for suitable candidates to match to registered vacancies as directed by our client, including advertising vacancies in a professional and attractive manner.
– Daily screening of newly registered job seekers to add to company database and match to registered vacancies
– Undertaking candidate searches via the internal and external databases, professional networking platforms like LinkedIn and other Social media sites.
– Vetting candidates with the aim to ascertain their suitability for registered vacancies.
– Professional presentation of tailored CVs
– Producing and managing effective advertising for registered vacancies
– Generating high quality communications such as CVs, emails and letters.
– Answer, screen and transfer inbound telephone calls, take and pass on relevant messages and present an excellent image of the company in doing so.
– Resolve administrative problems and enquiries and give written and oral responses to routine enquiries received from external parties.
– You will be targeted on both activity and financial billings on a weekly and monthly basis and are expected to achieve and exceed the targets agreed.
To be successful within our client you will need with the following attributes:
– An ability to sell
– An ability to think on your feet and think creatively
– To be consultative in your sales approach
– To be able to negotiate and influence decision makers
– To be good at building long standing relationships within a business environment
– The right mindset – honest, flexible and reliable, with the determination to succeed
KEY CANDIDATE ATTRIBUTES:
– Keen and willing to learn
– Team player
– Excellent attention to detail, ability to follow instructions
WHAT OUR CLIENT CAN OFFER YOU:
– Comprehensive support and personal development through both informal and formal training
– A clear career development plan for promotion and pay rises based on your performance
– A competitive and uncapped bonus package based on performance
– 25 days holiday plus other benefits
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Skills in problem solving, organisation and planning
– IT Literate; proficient with Microsoft office applications proficiency, especially Word & Excel
– Experience working in an office / business environment
– Someone who has a passion or at least an interest in the industry
– A Levels / AS Levels / Graduate educated
Salary £18-23k pa plus monthly & quarterly commission
37.5 hrs / week, 9am to 5:30pm, Monday to Friday
Call us now to discuss this job in more detail and other similar roles.
Please note we are unable to respond personally to every application received. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days, then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful.
J-Curve specialise in placing candidates at all levels into Recruitment Consultancy jobs. Roles include: 360 Recruitment Consultant, 180 Recruitment Consultant / Delivery Consultant, Resourcers, Researchers, Candidate Consultants, Trainee Recruitment Consultants, Graduate Trainees, Account Managers, Business Developers, Executive Search Jobs, Finance Recruitment, Secretarial Recruitment, Life Sciences Recruitment, Media Recruitment, Digital Recruitment, IT Recruitment, HR Recruitment, Engineering Recruitment, Banking Recruitment, Sales Recruitment, Marketing Recruitment, Supply Chain Recruitment , Procurement Recruitment, Sports Recruitment and Interim Recruitment.
J-Curve is an employment agency and advertises all registered vacancies, having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations 2003.