Cherry Professional are pleased to be working on an exclusive basis for an award winning organisation based in Nottingham who are seeking a Finance Analyst on a permanent basis. This is an opportunity to work for a prestigious brand with an international presence.
You will be working as part of a team of 3 Finance Analysts, each of whom is responsible for a Division within the Group. You will be taking ownership of a specific area which will include working very closely with non-finance staff (specifically IT and Marketing), managing their budgeting process and working closely to monitor their forecasts on a weekly and monthly basis.
* Production of budget packs and working closely with management to monitor these on a monthly basis
* Business partnering with budget holders on a weekly basis, providing added value commercial analysis
* Taking ownership of sales reporting for your division including analysis
* Ownership of KPI reporting including non-financial reports
* Production of monthly management accounts including commentary
* Ad-hoc reporting as requested by department heads
The successful candidate will have experience working within the Retail/FMCG sector and will be a qualified accountant or be completing their studies in 2016. Your experience to date must demonstrate your ability to work in a commercial finance role where you have proven examples of adding value to non-finance staff in driving the business forward. You must be comfortable liaising with senior management and have the commercial acumen and technical accounting knowledge to challenge where necessary. This is an opportunity where you will be rewarded by recognition for your work and there is the opportunity to progress for the successful candidate. Advanced excel skills would be a massive advantage in this role (V-Lookups, Pivot Tables, Modelling)
Salary on offer: up to – Â£40,000 + Benefits.
Jobs you may have applied for may include Management Accountant, Finance Analyst, Qualified Accountant, Commercial Accountant.
Cherry Professional are recruiting this role on behalf of the client.