Senior Events Marketing Executive
City of London
6-8 months Fixed Term Contract Â£27000-Â£32000
Must have events marketing experience
Our client is one of the world’s leading Financial publishers and events businesses.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Senior Events Marketing Executive in the execution of the exhibitor, visitor and conference marketing campaigns for the an impressive portfolio of international events by contributing to continued improvements in campaign planning, execution and analysis through effective teamwork.
The job requires excellent marketing, project management, and communication skills plus the ability to consistently produce high quality work within timescales and budgets with the assistance of the relevant marketing managers/director.
The role will be working within a marketing team, currently consisting of 7 people, within the London office, plus teams within the international offices.
The ideal Senior Events Marketing Executive will have;
* Minimum 2 years events marketing experience
* Highly organised
* Excellent communication/ interpersonal skills both written and verbal
* Understanding of direct marketing medium and integrated campaigns
* Thorough understanding of data segmentation and targeting
* Online marketing experience e.g. SEO, PPC, Social Media
* Significant exposure to management of design and print suppliers / agencies
* First-class copywriting skills
* Deadline and target driven
* Experience of working in a pressurised environment
* Proficient in the use of MS Office
* Proven track record in a B2B marketing environment
* Previous experience working on multiple events
* International experience
* Formal business/marketing higher education qualification
Senior Recruitment Consultant
020 7612 3891
Contact: Katie Crawford