Residential Property Manager
Salary: Â£20k-Â£23k + Â£2k Bonus
Hours Mon-Fri 8.45am-5.30pm
Must have a full UK clean driving license
My client is looking to recruit two experienced Property Manager’s to join a well-established and reputable organisation based in Bracknell.
This is a pro-active organisation that believes in first class training and the ability to provide career progression.
The main part of the role will mean that you are responsible for your own property portfolio dealing with all queries and providing a first class service.
* First point of call for incoming calls, emails and letters – dealt within a professional manner
* To deal with the tenant’s maintenance issues
* Running reports
* To handle check out and deposit processes
* To maximise profit through KPI’s and own portfolio
* Abide full compliance
* Liaising with tenants/contractors/landlords and sometimes managing agents to make sure maintenance issues are dealt with quickly and smoothly
* Prioritise workloads
* Legal notifications
* Complaint resolution
The right candidate will have proven property management knowledge, excellent communication skills and have a real passion for delivering outstanding customer service!
Please only apply if you have proven residential property management experience.
This is a fantastic role within a large reputable company that offers a great package and working environment, for more info please call Sarah Nicholas on 01293 223800 or apply today!
Contact: Sarah Nicholas