An exciting opportunity has arisen in the fraud department of one of the country’s biggest banks.
The correct candidate for the job will be flexible in regards to working hours with shift patterns falling between 8am and 11pm with alternative shift pattern also being available between 5pm and 2am.
In order to be considered for this opportunity within the financial services industry the ideal candidate must have:
– Previous experience of working in a call centre environment
– Experience of working in the financial sector preferable
– Excellent communication skills
– A proven track record of organisational and time keeping skills
– The ability to multi task
– The ability to follow company procedures and protocols to comply with internal and external testing and quality monitoring.
Additionally, in order to apply, the ideal candidate must be able to supply proof of right to work in the UK, pass a full disclosure Scotland check, credit check and supply 5 years references.
Interested? Apply now!