One of the Big 4, this management consultancy needs an experienced assistant manager to join their Forensics team in the South.
As part of the Forensic team, you will be involved in projects in areas such as:
• Financial and misconduct investigations;
• Disputes and litigation;
• Bribery and corruption compliance and investigations;
• Regulatory compliance
The candidates should expect to work on a variety of project based work over a cross section of forensic work types, industries and geographies.
The role is likely to include working as part of a team on investigations, compliance and regulatory assignments. The individual will be expected to deal directly with the client and senior members within your own team. Each project will generally incorporate the review and assessment of evidence, controls and/or risks.
Ideally you will be professionally qualified (either accounting, fraud or compliance qualification would be desirable), experience in:
• Current forensic experience or previous experience
• Knowledge of investigations, fraud, statutory audit, commercial disputes or regulatory compliance
• Strong managerial skills on projects e.g. budgeting and project management together with experience of drafting reports and other deliverables suitable for presentation to a client
• Ability to articulate complex and technical findings in both written and oral presentations for a variety of audiences
• Experience of article writing / presenting on technical topics
• Confidence to be able to establish credibility with clients quickly
• An enthusiasm to get involved in marketing activity and in developing the Forensic practice
To apply please send your details in via this advert, or contact the team at Shine Resourcing
Shine Resourcing; Recruitment. Done