Demand and Range Planning Manager
50k-55k + Benefits
Our client is a global FMCG Retail orientated business based in Hertfordshire, is looking to recruit a dynamic and driven Demand and Range Planning Manager with a skill set inclusive of demand planning, category management and space planning. You will be responsible for providing 98%+ OTIF to the major UK retailers and managing the CPFR collaboration.
* Range and Space Planning
* Lead the Demand Planning and S&OP process
* Working closely with Customer Logistics Managers regarding 3PL
* Manager customer collaboration and achieve 98%+ OTIF
* Degree educated
* Highly experienced FMCG Demand Planning Manager
* Experience with Space and Range Planning from a Retail perspective
* S&OP Leader
* Experience working with EPOS/EDI
* Be an excellent stakeholder manager who drives for continuous improvement and who has experience of implementing procedures.
* Capacity to thrive in a fast-paced, challenging, and uncertain environment
* Experience of working in a growth environment where supply chain efficiency are key to the business success.
Contact: Mel Harris