A well known market leading organisation based in Enfield are currently recruiting for an Accountant to join their team on a permanent basis. The business is experiencing continuous growth and development which has allowed them to offer a clear progression route with the candidate developing into a Chief Financial Officer. As Accountant within a innovative organisation in Enfield you will receive a salary of up to Â£50,000 per annum along with bonus, pension and other company specific benefits.
The role of Accountant will involve but not be limited to:
– Organising and preparing monthly management accounts
– Completion of prepayment and accrual schedules
– Balance Sheet reconciliations
– Preparing all group band accounts and reconciliations
– Completion on financial accounts on a monthly basis along with statutory returns at year end
– Analysis of group and individual business performances on a monthly basis
– Assisting with all aspects of the financial function
– Preparation of statutory returns including VAT, Intrastat and EC Sales
– Assisting with payroll duties when required
– Working within a team of 4 but taking control of financial decisions when required
– Assisting the Managing Director with investment and new site appraisals
To be considered for the role of Accountant within this rapidly growing organisation you must:
– Have at least 5 years experience of working within medium size organisations
– Have a professionally recognised finance qualification or relevant equivalent experience
– Posses strong IT skills especially within Microsoft packages and ideally Microsoft Dynamics although this isn’t essential
– Demonstrate tenacity and desire to thrive within a busy and varied working environment
– Be willing to liaise and support non financial departments
The organisation have experienced continuous growth in recent years which has resulted in the expansion of the finance function. As a direct result of the development, the organisation have witnessed the turnover rise to Â£180,000 per annum, however they envisage doubling this within the next 5 years. The business operate within the logistics, wholesale and retail markets and are rapidly becoming recognised as a market leading brand.
Salary & Benefits
As Accountant within this highly innovative organisation based in Enfield you will receive a salary of up to Â£50,000 per annum along with a strong pension scheme, bonus package and other company specific benefits
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
Contact: Matthew Hover