Senior Sous Chef 4* Country House Hotel, Woburn, Buckinghamshire to Â£28k + benefits
A Fantastic opportunity has arisen at our client based near Woburn for a Senior Sous Chef to work in their luxury hotel. The Hotel has a banqueting operation as well as a 2AA rosette awarded fine dining restaurant. This is an ideal role for an ambitious Sous Chef in one of the leading hotels in the area.
* Reporting to and supporting the Executive Head Chef
* Running and managing the Main Kitchen in his absence
* Encouraging, motivating and developing Junior Chefs
* Preparing meals for the fine dining restaurant and banqueting
* You will already be a Sous Chef in ideally a hotel or fine dining restaurant
* Able to work unsupervised and have strong management skills
* Have experience of working in a 4* busy hotel or restaurant to 2AA rosette level
* Highly motivated and focused. Positive can do attitude
* Steady Career History
Salary & Benefits
Salary to Â£28k + tips
Meals & Uniform
28 days holiday
To find out more about this opportunity and to arrange an interview with the Head Chef apply and send Daniel Boyle your CV now. Gateway work closely with hotels, restaurants and Castro Pubs many with accolades and awards.
Gateway Hospitality Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.