Marketing Manager – Website Development – Contract
Competitive + exc benefits
This is an excellent role for a marketing manager who loves to own their website. The focus is on digital optimisation, customer conversion, lead generation and content creation as well as a passion for analytics.
You will be working on a brand which is number one in this interntional b2b marketplace. The site is key in delivering business critical information to a defined business sector via subscription model. The website and product is truly global.
Manage a range of projects to define and deliver increased inbound traffic and conversions.
– Create and deliver new content and pages in line with the digital strategy
– Execute A/B testing on content and journeys to optimise conversions on the website
– Create and execute test plans for page content
– Analyse journeys on the website to report on what is driving conversion, what isn’t, and what needs to be optimised
– Manage the backlog of site improvements and liaise with the web development team to make sure they are prioritised and completed
• Accountability and management of all inbound channels
– Oversee PPC campaigns and manage budget working together with the internal search specialist team to make sure campaigns are optimised and driving engagement and ROI
– Manage the Social Media plan and work with the Marketing Executive to drive growth in conversions and engagement from our core target markets through social media channels
– Understand key commercial priorities, devise and deliver plans for how digital channels will support these
• Report on all inbound channels, outlining results and trends, key drivers for the monthly successes as well as key activities for the following month
• Directly manage the Marketing Executive and support on delivery of content marketing execution on the website and on Social media
You will need to have demostrable experience in B2B marketing roles & be educated to degree level or equivalent.
Experience must include:
• A proven track record in managing website journeys and optimising for conversion
• A proven track record in reporting and analysing drivers and impact
• Social media management experience
• PPC management experience
• Strong analytical skills
• Excellent working knowledge of Excel for analysis and reporting