PA to Operations Director
Our Client is looking for a Motivated and conscientious PA to support their Operations Director at their head office in Milton Keynes.
Duties to include:
• Provide day-to-day P.A. support to the Operations Director
• Co-ordinate and assist in the control of the department activities, e.g. collating information for departmental reports, monthly KPI;s, monthly management packs
• Preparing presentations, information for Board Papers and Reports
• Arranging travel/accommodation, meetings and other functions for Operations Director and Operations Team when required
• Supporting the operations team with the organisation of company stock take
• Ensure that the business procedures are kept up to date
• Ensure that all contracts with security company are kept up to date
• Assisting the operations team with maintenance issues across all sites as and when required.
• Working closely with the HR Manager with new starters for the senior operations team, which includes ensuring company cars, mobile phones and laptops are ordered when necessary
• Any other ad hoc projects as requested by the Property & Development Director
• Negotiate rates with local hotels
• Organise customer and staff events
• Must have at least 5 years’ experience working at senior PA level
• At least 3 years management experience
• Excellent communication and organisation skills essential
• Experience of working with confidential information essential
• Experience in the co-ordination of corporate meetings and functions
• Must be PC literate, advanced level.
• Ability to work on own initiative