This company is acknowledged as the leading independent UK provider of cognitive health services, based in the Harley Street area in Central London, Guilford and Plymouth. They are looking for a bright and enthusiastic candidate who is interested in developing their career in a rapidly growing Company. The right attitude is vital, they are looking for a positive, can-do person who can help them to achieve their business objectives. You will have a strong academic record, you will be a fast learner and open to new opportunities in a dynamic and fast paced working environment.
In return they can offer you an opportunity to join a fast changing and demanding environment, as part of a dedicated and fun team. They can support you to continue your training for ACCA or CIMA qualifications. The role will be reporting to Management Accountant and responsibilities of the role includes, but are not limited to:
– Responsible for Sales ledger, Purchase ledger and Purchase Orders.
– Reconciling daily sales and receipts with the entries posted onto software (EMMA)
– Reconciling bank statement with the Cash book on a daily basis
– Using HealthCode (EDI system) to send invoices to insurance companies
– Credit control – chasing debtors, issuing reminders and letters
– Preparing payment runs for suppliers and doctors.
– Extracting KPI data from software and analysing data for Management Accounts.
– Assisting Management Accountant in preparing and posting Accruals and Prepayments journals and maintaining Fixed Assets Register.
– Ad-hoc projects given by Management Accountant and Finance Director.
The ideal candidate will have experience working in private healthcare and be extremely familiar and proficient with the following software:
– EMMA (or any other patient management software)
– Microsoft Office 365
– Sage line 50 (essential)
– Advance Excel skills (v lookup, pivot table, macro)
Get the Recruitment Genius Advantage today. As the UK’s largest online recruitment advertising company placing more candidates than anyone else.
Contact: Recruitment Genius Ltd