Our client brings together over a century of manufacturing and innovation with an unrivalled wealth of experience and expertise, and the broadest range of products and services within its industry. Offering advanced engineering solutions to its customers, this British manufacturer has the brand power of its vibrant, multi-million Euro(€) Group whilst retaining the highest reputation within the market.
Due to an exciting phase of growth, our client is now seeking a talented and experienced Key Account Manager to increase sales growth within high profile customer accounts, focusing on Contractors.
We are looking for a confident and engaging Key Account Manager, preferably from a manufacturing or construction background, with the enthusiasm and hunger to push forward with the company, becoming number one within the market it services.
Key Account Manager – The Person
As a competent Key Account Manager with a proven track record of successfully managing existing accounts and developing business within them, you’ll be a key point of contact for large and strategic accounts. Reporting directly into the Sales Director, this is a pivotal role within the business. This will be a client facing role and therefore requires experience of building strong relationships and the ability to maintain the current support already in place for clients, in order to retain business and increase profitability.
The ideal candidate would possess the following attributes:
• A confident and engaging client facing sales professional
• Proven track record of successfully managing key accounts
• Experience of building strong partnerships with customers, particularly with Contractors
• Able to identify opportunities and develop accounts through a structured sales process
• Confident presenter, with the ability to explore technical information with customers (such as CPD presentations)
• Able to forge relationships with internal and external stakeholders
• A technical sales background would be advantageous, but not essential. Sales ability and the capacity to learn a new product range more important
Key Account Manager – The Opportunity
This is a great opportunity for a Key Account Manager with a commercial focus to join a reputable brand that continuously invests in its offering and staff. With a strong earning potential and the opportunity to become a key function to the sales process, this is a great platform for an individual to achieve career success and fulfilment.
The role comes with a competitive package + OTE, company car and other benefits.