Customer Service Advisor – Motorbike & Car Insurance
We are looking for Call Centre Advisors for one of the UK’s leading motorbike insurers who has an excellent reputation as an employer and are growing their Call Centre in Altrincham. If you are confident, outgoing, have some experience of working with customers and are looking for a good Call Centre job then this is the one for you.
The Company: For the last 30 years this company has been the leading brand in the Motorbike Insurance market. They have a well established call centre in Altrincham which offers a bright, professional, open plan working environment. This fast moving company are looking to grow over the next two months to meet increased demand from customers.
The Role: As a Customer Advisor, you will be taking inbound calls from customers who are looking to renew their motorbike or car insurance. In this role you will build rapport with the customer and offer them an extremely high level of customer service whilst recommending the best insurance policy for their needs.
About You: Your Call Centre experience is not essential for this role. What is essential is that you are a confident and outgoing person with excellent verbal communication skills. Hard working and motivated, you will enjoy working with customers and will be driven to hit your targets and earn bonuses.
* £14,000-£15,000 + £300-£500 per month bonus
* Varied shift pattern working on a 6 week rota
* 24 days holiday per annum and holiday exchange scheme
* Regular social activities and nights out
* Discounts on insurance, concert & theatre tickets
* Ongoing training and career development
The call centre is based in Altrincham, a short walk away from a tram stop.
Apply online and we will be in contact with all applicants to update them on the status of their application.
Our promise to you:
* To listen to you and to take the time to really understand what you are looking for.
* To be on hand to give you advice and support and to help you make important decisions about your career.
* To provide you with honest and open feedback.
* Not to pressurise you into attending interviews for jobs you don’t want or sell to you in anyway.
* To work hard with you and for you so that we do everything possible to help you find your perfect job.
All we ask in return is that you are open and honest with us. If you don’t like the sound of a job or don’t want to attend an interview we have arranged for you, just let us know. We don’t bite!
Right-click are specialists in call centre recruitment in the Manchester area. As a proud REC member, all of our staff are members of the Institute of Recruitment Professionals and are focused on delivering the highest quality recruitment service.
Right-click: It’s all about you.