Mechanical Project Manager – Â£60k – London. A well-known M&E contractor are looking for a Mechanical Project Manager to join their expanding team. They are looking for an individual with a great level of stability and drive who has worked within the Commercial sector on projects ranging between Â£2-4m. They operate within a range of sectors covering the sector but are looking to recruit exceptional candidates to work within the London area solely.
About the Client:
An extremely reputable M&E Contractor based in Central London, they have been established for the best part of a century and operate in a range of sectors including Commercial, Retail, Data Centres, Pharmaceutical, and Residential among many others. They have experience of working on projects from very small works right up to Â£50m+. My Client is looking for an experienced Mechanical Project Manager with an excellent salary package on the area of London.
About the Role:
* Ensuring delivery of Mechanical Projects completed on time and within budget
* Liaise with clients to ensure satisfaction
* Experienced Mechanical Project Manager
* Attend site meetings
* Manage staff for optimum output
* Able to manage commercial project up to Â£4m
About the Candidate:
* Good level of stability throughout career
* Able to confidently manage projects up to Â£4m within the Commercial sector
* History of delivering projects from start to finish
* Able to communicate effectively with clients
* Mechanical bias
Points of Appeal:
* Competitive salary
* 20% yearly performance bonus
* Car allowance
* Pension contribution
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Humres Recruitment. We often have knowledge of passive vacancies that companies are not advertising but would like to see talented individuals for. Feel free to contact us to discuss.
Contact: Humres Recruitment Limited