We Are SSG launch and support budding recruitment entrepreneurs who want to start their own business. We provide a free launch facility and then on-going support. If you are a recruiter, fed up of working for someone else & wants 100& ownership of their own recruitment business, then We Are SSG would love to help.
SSG has been in business for 13 years and has launched hundreds of new Recruitment Businesses for Recruiters keen to ‘work for themselves, but not by themselves’.
Our model does not require anything from you other than commitment & ambition, a strong grasp on the roller coaster realities of working in recruitment and a love of your market.
OK – you are an experienced Recruiter with a burning desire to ‘go your own way’ – to do your own thing in the way that you want to do it.
Maybe you have just reached that point where something has to change. Perhaps you are fed up with earning too much for someone else or need more control over your life. Maybe you are carrying other people in your current company or maybe you are being held back.
Whatever your motivation, we understand where you are coming from – the guys at the top of the company have many years of recruitment and recruitment business experience behind them, we really do know what it is like to work for a recruitment company, set up on your own and sell a business.
So, SSG will launch your company for free & then provide on-going support for your new business in exchange for a descending percentage of the billing of the Company (which is never more than 30%).
No fixed costs, no ‘up-front’ fees, no weird (& not so wonderful) loan agreements – just an honest, transparent & exceptional service to motivated Recruiters.
1. Legal & Compliance – everything from creating your company, the name, the brand to dealing with HMRC to Bank Accounts, T&C’s, Insurances, Contracts, etc
2. The Creative & Technical – Logos, Business Cards, Stationery, Bespoke Company Web Site, Email, Hosting etc
3. Facilities Provision – Job Boards (lots of them!,), Rec’ Software, Vacancy Spider, Training, On Line Testing – you name it.
4. Accounting Procedures – all of the boring but very necessary bits to do with Tax, Finance, Payroll and the like!
1. Recruitment – anything you need to do your job from a team who have been lucky enough to be 12 years ahead of you now!
2. Back Office – everything ‘accounting’ including invoicing, credit control, banking, finance, payroll, tax – the lot!:
3. Business – want to know how to grow your company, take people on, move offices, diversify, open branches or just a modest aim to make millions from a Recruitment Business? We can show you how (we have).
So, if you want to ”Work For Yourself, But Not By Yourself” but need the finance, support and experience of a Company who have already launched over 150 Recruitment Businesses since 2003, then you know what to do:
1. Visit us online – google us ssg Berkhamsted, check out the team profiles on LinkedIn
2. Chat to family & friends (get a reality check!)
3. Pick up the ‘phone and have a chat with Max Jones (find him easily on LinkedIn, or apply here and we’ll get in touch)
A small call can lead to a huge change – you know this, you work in recruitment!!! We invest in the best, and I call you to invest in yourself too.
Contact: Max Jones