My well known client based from beautiful offices in Watford has a great opportunity for an experienced HR Advisor to join their fast paced Employee Relations team.
1. With the help of senior HR colleagues, ensure the delivery of efficient HR service, ensuring excellent standards of customer service are maintained and legal compliance is achieved by providing timely and accurate advice on Company HR policies and procedures in line with business and legal requirements.
2. Advise and coach managers in relation to HR best practice covering the full spectrum of people issues, work in partnership with managers to ensure that casework is resolved in a professional manner, in line with policy timescales, and that HR and Company knowledge is used to ensure that appropriate decisions are made.
3. With the assistance of senior HR colleagues, take steps to minimise the risk and cost of both current and potential case work including supporting the senior management team in the preparation of case documentation and employment tribunal reports and case files.
4. Build and maintain familiarity with HR Legislation and HR policies and procedures, and assist senior HR colleagues with policy and process reviews.
5. Effectively use the HR information system and Microsoft Office programs to input and update data, ensuring that information is input correctly and on a consistent and timely basis, in line with department SLAs.
6. Ensure that HR correspondence is completed in accordance with department SLAs and is appropriate to customer and business requirements.
* Knowledge and experience gained in a HR Advisory or Generalist role
* Strong Employment Law and Legislation knowledge
* Excellent communication skills
* Very good attention to detail
* Self Motivated
* Ability to prioritise in a demanding environment
* Ability to manage high volume Employee Relations caseload