Learning & Development Advisor – Stevenage – Â£30-32,000 plus bens
Excellent opportunity for a Learning & Development Advisor to join this established commercial organisation on a permanent basis. Reporting into the Head of HR, you will support in the design, delivery and implementation of the Global Learning & Development Strategy. An exciting time and your responsibilities will include:-
– Work with the Line Managers, coaching and advising on all aspects of training needs and solutions
– Create, design and deliver training sessions that engage their people to achieve learning outcomes and drive high performance.
– Develop training programmes
– Support the Head of HR with the design, implementation and on-going review of competency frameworks
– Champion e-learning across the organisation
– Take ownership of organisational induction including an on-going review of material
– Undertake evaluation of all learning and development interventions
– Support the Head of HR with the career development strategy
– Keep up-to-date with current thinking on training methods
– Manage one team member
This is an opportunity for someone who has the passion for Learning and Development, ideally with a training qualification, experience of e-learning (desirable) but with a background across both design and delivery.
Contact: Sarah Warburton