Group Manager (HR) – Stevenage – 6 month fixed term contract – Â£35-45k (dependent on experience) plus bens (pro rata)
Great opportunity for an HR Professional who has experience of Line Management……
This is a commercial organisation where you will report into the Senior Director and provide effective line management for a team of approximately 40 people across a specific function working in partnership with HR and relevant Project Managers to enhance overall performance and drive improvement. You will be responsible for all aspects of recruitment and retention, development and performance review, objective setting, personal development training, mentoring, career development and support.
It is essential that you are:-
– CIPD Qualified or equivalent
– Previous experience of line managing high performance teams at a senior level
– Proven ability to manage teams effectively carrying out a range of people management duties
– Experience of following company HR procedures
– Excellent organisation and time management skills
– Experience of coaching and mentoring to develop and progress talent
– Advanced level in all Microsoft office packages.
This role can be part office and part home based.
Contact: Sarah Warburton